- About Peach State
- Global Consulting and Engineering
- Material Handling Systems Design and Integration
- Customer Support
- Case Studies
- Thought Leadership
- Contact Us
About Peach State
Since 1975, the world’s leading manufacturing and distribution companies have chosen Peach State Integrated Technologies as a business partner for innovative, game-changing supply chain transformation solutions.
Peach State is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and has conducted business for clients in North America, Europe and Asia. The company was founded upon and fiercely maintains a core philosophy of Integrity, Accountability, and Teamwork that permeates the organization and all client relationships.
While our company has a very broad and inclusive service offering, we strategically provide the following solution sets for our clients:
- Our Consultants and Engineers identify the ideal locations for their global manufacturing and distribution facilities to provide the highest level of service to their customers at the lowest landed cost.
- Our Consultants and Engineers identify the appropriate investment of capital as it relates to real estate, facilities, equipment, systems, processes, and personnel to maximize productivity and ROI for ‘greenfield’ projects or facility upgrades.
- Our Project Managers and Integration Teams ensure that all systems are delivered and installed on time and on budget – successfully meeting the goals and objectives of the project.
- Our Service and Maintenance teams keep our clients systems running with flexible and scalable maintenance programs.
We are leaders in our field of expertise. Our highly educated team members speak at supply chain conferences, guest lecture at leading universities, actively participate in supply chain associations, and produce the National Logistics and Distribution Conference.